CINCINNATI MUSEUM CENTER
Guest Experience Specialist (P-T) $ 10.00 p/h
The Guest Experience Specialist (FT) works at the Cincinnati Museum Center and off-site events as a cashier, greeter, guide and ticket taker. The Specialist is responsible for providing excellent guest service and accurate information to guests, Members and others who visit the Cincinnati Museum Center. The Specialist uses the POS and scheduling systems to sell tickets and memberships and to secure group reservations and special programs.
· High school graduate or equivalent required.
· Experience in area of admissions, sales, hospitality, retail or customer service preferred.
· Experience with museums, non-profits, hospitality industry or large venues is a plus.
· Previous cash handling experience and operational experience with a POS system strongly preferred.
· Ability to use multi-line phone system and multifaceted computer software systems.
· Professional demeanor with a degree of integrity, confidentiality, ethics and dedication to the mission of Cincinnati Museum Center.
· Self-motivation and initiative; ability to work both independently and as a team member.
Additional Requirements & Working Conditions:
· Position is full-time, hourly. Requires flexible schedule to meet business demands, including weekends, evenings and holidays.
· Must be able to lift 35 pounds.
· This position takes place in both indoors and outdoors. This position requires long periods of standing, sitting and walking. May be exposed to extreme hot or cold weather, including rain and snow.
· Team environment where all input for improvement is appreciated and all team members support one another.
To Apply online at: https://www.cincymuseum.org/
Or email resume to: Dlipps@cincymuseum.org